TagsArcade Fire austra Broken Social Scene Canadian Music Fest canadian music week cmw el mocambo Empire of the Sun Flaming Lips fleet foxes fringe horseshoe tavern Hot Chip hot docs james jazz Joel Plaskett jukebox the ghost lee's palace lollapalooza Matt & Kim mod club mumford & sons NXNE Phoenix play reviews Polaris Pulp review Robyn sharon van etten She & Him sheezer suede summerworks SXSW the antlers the national the xx TIFF Toronto toronto fringe Toronto Jazz Festival turf two door cinema club
Recently, me and two buddies decided to get Sprite zone packs for the upcoming Raptors season. It is more or less 13 bucks a game, so you can’t go wrong. Here are the games
10/22/06 – Preseason – Cleveland Cavaliers
- a little Lebron action, watching doc gooden play basketball is like watching a retard trying to operate a computer..its painful
11/10/06 – Atlanta Hawks
- I get to cringe everytime I see Josh Childress shoot, although this year I won’t get to count how many times Josh Smith stuffs Rafael Araujo. Who’s our whipping boy this year? I say Kris Humphreys.
12/10/06 – Portland Jailblazers
- Seeing how half the team is like 21, I guarantee we will destroy this team, since they’ll be partying it up hard Saturday nite. Brandon Roy and LaMarcus will be interesting though.
12/29/06 – Chicago Bulls
- Nocioni, Wallace and Ben Gordon will be fun to watch, maybe Big Ben will have a Christmas fro.
1/17/06 – Sacramento Kings
- I feel pity for the fan that throws a beer at Ron Artest
1/26/07 – Boston Celtics
- I feel pity for Paul Pierce, who has a midget for a point guard and a shoe model for a second scoring option.
2/9/07 – LA Lakers
- Kobe = 100 pts
3/2/07 – Milwaukee Bucks
- CV vs TJ will have settled by now
3/16/07 – Houston Rockets
- All the Chinaman will be here to represent Yao, and all lazy eyed people will be here to represent T-Mac..and all white washed black men will be here to represent Shane Battier
4/01/07 – Charlotte Bobcats
- Funny how Adam Morrison makes this team kinda on ‘want to watch’ list. by now he’s either boom or bust
4/18/07 – Philadelphia 76ers
- What are the odds AI is still on this team by then? What are the odds Chris Webber will be injured? What are the odds that a Kyle Korver – Ashton Kutcher comparison will be made?